- BACKED BY GENBIOCHEM TRIPLE FINGERPRINTING TECHNOLOGY: All of our products use our proprietary GenBioChem Technology to ensure product quality, purity and traceability.
- CLINICALLY STUDIED: Active ingredients in GenBioChem Qi is shown to safely and effectively enhance physical capacity/performance (in cases of physical stress) and improves mental performance after periods of mental exertion
- Developed by the inventor behind the #1 BEST SELLING colds and flu product in Canada.
GenBioChem® Qi helps to enhance physical/mental capacity/performance. 60 capsules. NPN: 80040748
Each capsule contains:
- 100 mg of a 10:1 extract from the root of Panax ginseng (Renshen), 25
mg of a 20:1 extract from the root of Eleutherococcus senticosus
(Eleuthero), 25 mg of a 20:1 extract from the root of Rhodiola rosea
(Roseroot), 25 mg of Ophiocordyceps sinensis mushroom mycelia
- Capsule (gelatin, titanium dioxide), magnesium stearate, maltodextrin
Recommended Use or Purpose:
- Qi means body’s vital energy in TCM.
GenBioChem Qi is a unique formulation used in herbal medicine to help:
- Reinforce qi
- Enhance physical capacity/performance (in cases of physical
- Improve mental performance after periods of mental
- Relieve general debility and/or to aid during convalescence
- Adults: Take 2 capsules twice a day. Consult a health care
practitioner for use beyond 1 month. Not to be taken
immediately before bedtime.
Cautions and Warnings:
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have
diabetes or any type of acute infection or are taking any type of
medications, or if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are/have hypersensitivity and/or allergies to any
of the ingredients, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder, or bipolar
spectrum disorder, pregnant or breastfeeding, yin deficiency with
heat signs, heat excess, or in the absence of significant qi
- Discontinue use if you experience insomnia, irritability,
anxiety, or headaches.